Cascade Tarar RKKA
The Cascade Tarar "RKKA" is used to efficiently separate light particles from heavier particles with the help of an air flow.
The machine can also be used to separate bran particles from semolina products.
The product enters the machine from the inlet at the top and is distributed over the entire width of the machine with the help of a vibration distributor. Then, the product falls down over 6 cascades, while an air current runs through the machine from bottom to top. The heavy particles leave the machine via the outlet at the bottom of the machine, the light particles are carried upwards by the air flow and leave the machine through the aspiration connection.
The Airflow is adjusted with a manual throttle valve on the exhaust port. For fine adjustment, the angle and thus the falling speed can also be set separately in each cascade.
Due to the cleaning over 6 cascades and the fine adjustment options, a maximum quality of separation is achieved.
- Highest separation quality through 6 cascades and fine adjustment options
- Even product distribution across the entire width of the machine thanks to vibration
- Control of the sfiting process via side viewing windows
- Perfectly suited for cleaning of edible grains
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive areas (inside/outside)
- Stainless steel version
- External fan with dustcyclone or -filter
- Wear protection
- LED interior lighting
- Custom painting (standard: RAL9003/ RAL3003)
|2 x 0,185